TLG 2.13% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

nah, talga said in the announcement that the numbers are...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    nah, talga said in the announcement that the numbers are conceptual in nature, they are smart about how they phrase it, depth drilling is to prove those numbers, so additional risk before the LKAB agreement...which i didn't like. anyways MT is doing nothing wrong, but it's the way he is putting out these announcements...

First it's like "ah yea we are extending the agreement deadline and LKAB is going to look at our DFS before a deal", then talga got the DFS a day later, now depth drilling is in the way and LKAB will definitely look at that as well...every time talga is close to a deal, something else is in the way which brings additional risk, on top of that talga got a few MOUs and still nothing came out of them, again all promise and nothing concrete.

Give me one reason why smedvig is out at cap raise price of $1.45 and talga is snoozing ever since, this is also while all other lithium graphite battery material makers are flying.

MT is not doing himself a favour by giving out all these MOUs and "maybe" announcements, need concrete deals, enough plans, if it is what Talga says it is, it's time to prove it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $562.9K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9943 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.