TLG 1.18% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

Hi all,I recently wrote about my concerns with Talga and why I...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

I recently wrote about my concerns with Talga and why I only have a very small amount invested in the company compared to my NVX position.

What I am seeing lately in this thread is that the biggest concern to the majority of you as investors is permits. However, what I have not seen mentioned at all and what I believe the focus should be on in stead is the ACTUAL anode production.

Everybody is talking about their graphite deposits/graphene applications but noone is actually discussing their anodes performance. This is the main reason I am not heavily invested yet and until I see actual charts of the performance of their anode material I will remain with a very small portion in my portfolio. Whether this is a mistake or not - only time will tell. Sure, let's say they got their permits yesterday, they dug so much graphite they have no place left to store it. What about their anodes? How much information is out there on their anode products?

With that said, I might be wrong or I might have missed some ANN. If I have, could someone please share their thoughts/official statement on the actual performance, quality, estimated price per tonne, etc. on their anode product(being Talnode-C or any other) that Talga claims to have developed and attempt to convince me to, perhaps, get as much TLG as I got NVX a while back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 47.5¢ 41.0¢ $858.7K 1.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28485 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 13291 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.