TLG 2.35% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

There is a reason my questions are similar. As I mentioned, this...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If that is the case, do you consider Talga's primary unique selling point to be its ore deposits making it a potential mining company leader than it to be a battery anode and graphene additives company?
    Again, it sounds like the dependence of the anode material(whether it being Talnode C or other) is a secondary line of business, fully dependent on their deposit(obviously) and that you are relying on the chance that they get a permit to dig out all the graphite there is and then focus on the anode business, which at this point there isn't enough factual data of..
    There is a reason my questions are similar. As I mentioned, this is the main reason I am not as invested in Talga and I am desperately trying to understand people's reasoning behind TLG being their top investment. I do agree that if Talga gets their permits, the SP will likely *x. However, this is not the path I would like to rely on but rather their anode business. And without seeing enough evidence on the reliance and potential of their anode products, mining is not an area I would put more of my money into. And not downramping.. I have also bought TLG and have held for over a year now but having seen the progress and tests of NVX' anode business and the discussions held in this thread around mining made me post this question

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.