TLG 1.14% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-6100

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    I see TLG as a vertically integrated battery anode/battery technology business who just happen to be sitting on the greenest/best grade natural Graphite in the world, which makes them the number one in their field.

The world is on fire and anything synthetic will be increasingly frowned upon, luckily there will be enough demand for natural and synthetic to grow in this sector over the next decade.

Just take a look at the latest published Top 20 and you'll see the confidence in their c. 91m holding, there has been very little change in the big players over recent months, despite some delays and the extremely volatile times we live in, this stability speaks volumes!

I've invested to make money and therefore have a healthy interest in the industry. As a shareholder I'm more than happy to sit patiently as I'm not in this for the short term gains, some are. I also have other holdings in this sector but I care not to promote them here as I'm satisfied with their performance and have no ulterior motive, some do! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.