TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

LB was joking of course.No, we will not be just dumping shit in...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    LB was joking of course.

No, we will not be just dumping shit in the water supply. As Zou mentioned, there will be a tailings dam for wastewater. The wastewater will be sedimented and filtered before relatively clean water is released. I am sure there will be some stuff still in the water, but it will be the same minerals that exist in the earth that the rivers erode each day.

Talga does not use dangerous chemicals unlike most mines. Its not like we are using hydrofluoric acid, heavy metals or other dangerous stuff. We crush rocks, grind rocks, run them through an electric current in water. The graphite is then floated to the surface and concentrated. Whats left over is silicates and some other minerals I am sure, but again, we havent altered the stuff that gets into the waterways into something dangerous. I havent seen any point that we use ammonia for example, or phosphorus.

Its one reason I like talga. its just... simple. clean. There is nothing dangerous about graphite, its just carbon. I suppose there might be some concern for the stability of graphene, maybe it just doesnt degrade? But again, its single bonded carbon. I have to imagine life knows how to manage single bonded carbon. We arent dealing with lead or mercury here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.