TLG 4.35% 44.0¢ talga group ltd

Few thoughts:A 25% energy boost isn't all that impressive. I...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Few thoughts:

• A 25% energy boost isn't all that impressive. I suspect Talga will be able to achieve similar or better with Talnode-Si.

• They make no mention of how much this stuff costs to make, nor do they provide any information on how easily they can scale production. They could have the best anode in the world and it wouldn't matter if it's too expensive and/or cannot be produced at scale.

• They also don't mention whether their anode can be used on existing production lines or whether it requires entirely new ones. If it requires new manufacturing lines, you can forget about it as a mass market product (in this decade, at least). The battery factories that are currently being built are for the existing technology.

• Benchmark Minerals is well aware of this technology and all the others (including many you haven't found yet) trying to displace the graphite anode . They're connected in the industry, and their business is literally built on accurately forecasting raw material supply/demand. The fact they're forecasting massive deficits of graphite anode to the end of this decade should tell you all you need to know about how much of a threat these other technologies are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $198.5K 464.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7902 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 13635 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.