TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

I think we will all be happy to see the data on Talnode-Si. All...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    I think we will all be happy to see the data on Talnode-Si. All we know right now is that battery manufacturers have had it in their hands for a year, which is more than can be said about Farasis/group14 (silicon's atomic number is 14).

It is quite the claim that Farasis will have SCC55 in cars inside two years, when OEM testing takes at least that long. I am not going to say that it cannot or will not happen, but it does seem ambitious.

I will agree also that there is not estimate of cost provided. Talnode Si is engineered to be relatively cheap. We all are hoping for some dramatic profit margins, but even if the margins came down some Talnode Si would have to be competitive at least with Farasis.

Farasis does a good job with marketing, I will give them that. Beneath their façade, the story is not as clean as they present it.

With regard to environmental concern, do you have data suggesting that the harvest and refinement of silicon is cleaner than mining graphite out of a hole in the ground with electric vehicles?

Last edited by helmdacil: 11/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.