TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

There is no mention of the SSNC. The SSNC as far as I can tell...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    There is no mention of the SSNC. The SSNC as far as I can tell is the equivalent to the united states Sierra Club, a non-governmental non-profit organization of environmentalists.

This is the slowdown that is unaddressed by the document. If litigation did emerge about technical interpretation of the law (Natura 2000 impact), it might be that Talga would have to ensure that those technicalities are addressed, as ruled by perhaps the supreme court. That is a worst case scenario; Talga still succeeds, but it takes longer to get into full production. I cant say for sure that won't happen.

On the positive side, Talga has something important on its side that most other mining companies do not: Talga's product is necessary for the green revolution, in a sense. Its not "just another iron ore mine", it is something rare that Europe undeniably needs, which Sweden has designated it needs. There is no better known deposit in the entire world. Green parties everywhere are split on the issue of the green energy transition issue; the rabid environmentalists dont think there is such a thing as a good mine. The sane ones recognize the need for battery minerals and can see that Sweden would do it better/safer than China, with no lasting harm. It would be easy for a NIMBY environmentalist to oppose a gold mine or a copper mine. It is more difficult for the particular instance of graphite in Europe.

We just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by helmdacil: 12/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.