TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

And a few residential homes:...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    And a few residential homes: https://www.graphene-info.com/versarien-lays-graphene-enhanced-concrete-residential-setting

I feel like there is a fundamental misunderstanding here. These are real-world pilot studies, and I am happy that they are occurring. My interpretation of your argument is that everything is switching NOW, and the graphene concrete era is upon us NOW or in the next year/two years. Look, we are discussing on the order of 10 projects in a year. That is fantastic. I get the impression you think it will go from 10 projects to 10 million projects in the space of a year. I just don't see it. I think people will wait and see how an increasing number of pilot programs go (still minor fractions of a percent of all concrete work in the UK, let alone "Europe" (do we even call the UK europe? They sure didn't want to be in the eurozone) or the developed countries or the world.

Our argument is a testable hypothesis. If in the next two years a significant retooling of the concrete infrastructure in the UK switches to graphene-concrete, say, 20% of all projects, I will readily admit I am wrong and be very happy about it. My own expectation is that people will wait and see before mass deployment. These projects are not talking about economics in their studies yet. If the economics are good and the structure reliably strong, yes I would call that an extremely potent incentive to buy in. A success metric for us would be whether a UK customer can walk into a home improvement store and buy graphene concrete. I would not expect that in the next 2 years. If I am wrong about that, I will be happy for the world and for talga. MT does not particularly care for the margins of graphene concrete. However, we might reach a point where we have kilotons of graphene and nowhere to sell it. Pretty soon (5 years imo, imminently in yours) there will be a market which will gobble up as much graphene as we can muster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.