TLG 1.74% 56.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-6775

1. 4,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1794
    I can't remember if this video has gone up already? But seeing how the current discussion has turned to graphene in concrete I thought i'd put it up here again, if it is again? This bloke runs a great channel, which very much reminds me of the old 'tommorrow's world' show the BBC ran from the mid 60's til 2003. I used to love watching that show when I was a kid and it fostered a deep fascination with technology and futurism in me.

I would say that the future use of graphene in some concrete applications seems pretty well assured. How much and to what degree it becomes used, who knows at this stage? Even the industry expert, in this video at least says, " i'd say in the future, short term, maybe in the next five years, we'll still be at a similar stage in using graphene in construction, just because we have to deal with industry regulations and such things. But going forward I think, now that people realise the potential, there'll be a whole raft of different applications and different products that come out of this."

For me I think Talga are going to be absolutely flat out making battery anonde, and that should be their primary concern. If that happens, as we are all expecting, we're all gonna be doing extremely well out of it. However there is no way that Mark Thompson, being the operator he appears to be to me, is not directing at least some continued R&D money at this, because if you can turn a by- product into a massive earner with this, through being able to quickly and cost effectively supply some of the types of graphene products the industry calls for as it's use evolves, that is absolutely going to be huge for us! Not to my mind until late this decade, but my attitude to investing is, I don't need to be told it's going to happen in the next two years, just that there is a very good chance it will and if it does it will be massive! investing, It's all about buying the future isn't it? And when you get it right and make some good coin there's no other buzz like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $214.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 55.5¢ $368.6K 653.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28124 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 13628 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.