TLG 7.56% 64.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-6883

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    You make a point, but thats why you overbuild solar to at least 3x the average demand on average weather. With such a system, you still generate enough solar energy to supply most days without discharging the batteries. So you dont need a month worth of energy storage, but you need a oversupply of solar power. Extra solar power is way cheaper than extra batteries. Thats exactly what is discussed by the RethinkX group, presented by @Pharvest

there is a tradeoff between adding extra solar and adding extra batteries to survive winter and a month of cloudy weather. Watch the link, its worth it. The point that comes out of it is, that there is extra power generated. While I dont beleave the financials they present are sound 100%, I think the strategy is by far the most compelling for a CO2 free power future. And this strategy, when used to replace CO2 power will easily beat nuclear power on cost. Cost is all that matters with nuclear. What people often forget are the huge subsidies that go into it, especially with disposal that is mostly externalized to the society, just like CO2 related costs are ignored by fossil fuel power plants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.045(7.56%)
Mkt cap ! $243.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 64.0¢ 59.0¢ $224.0K 366.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5056 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 10636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.