TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

I'd be more than happy if all you have said comes to fruition in...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I'd be more than happy if all you have said comes to fruition in the timeline you (and Talga) have implied but i think that is quite optimistic at this stage. I've just got a couple of questions.

Would MT rather get funding/JV then receive drilling results and realise the size of resource and want to expand further, then have to go back to the negotiating table? (someone has previously mentioned this)

Or would MT rather extend MOU, receive drilling resource and negotiate funding/JV once he knows the size of resource? (short term pain for SH, but maybe long term gain)

Also in Rockyarn interview in Feb 2021, if i remember correctly, MT says something along the lines of, delay off-takes until there is further demand for graphite and prices continue to rise? That was mentioned back in Feb, its almost Nov now. In the annual report it sounds like they want to complete qualification and secure off-takes this financial year. So i guess we will see. Im long Talga and think they have huge upside potential, we just need continued de-risking of investment i believe for SP to reflect that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.