TLG 2.38% 41.0¢ talga group ltd

:// had a small holding for a while now after watching for a...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    :// had a small holding for a while now after watching for a year and a bit. In Jan my old man was kind enough to sling me 15k to sink into the cap raise (I'd been in his ear about TLG for months and months before this). This was a huge amount of money for me at the time because 17 year old me would be 15k in debt coming out of school if itd gone belly up. Whilst very grateful I'm now a bit guttered because it looks like he wants to pull the pin with the recent run up yielding a prettt handy profit. Fair to say I'm a bit devestated because I've done my research and to have stumbled across this as one of my first dips into the share market, I'm starting to think I may never find another play this enticing. I'll do my best to convince him to hold onto them because bloody hell I reckon he'll be hard-pressed to find a better performer over the next decade if everything plays out. If I'm forced to sell, one of you lucky buggers will get your hands on a few more, how hard have they been to come across in the last couple of day?! Supply really starting to dry up and I intend to hold onto what I can regardless. Bloody exciting times ahead and I look forward to keep learning from the knowledgeable folks among you now that I've finally finished school. All the best all, the good times are around the corner!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $166.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $222.5K 543.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12033 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 70882 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.