TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-7441

1. 4,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Anyone with nagging doubts about permits, and whether the Swedish government will allow the new mine, might like to listen to this presentation put on by the leadership group for industrial transition, that was streamed live from the Business Sweden pavilion at COP26 only 5 hours ago. Swedish minister Per Bolund spells it out pretty well at the start I believe when asked:

"How will the leadership group drive the industrial transition globally, but of course I'm also interested in your vision for Sweden?".
    After patting his government on the back for being a world leader in revolutionising the transition away from Carbon emitting industry he makes the comment:

"This is really an opportunity to show what can be done and how fast it can be done as well. We of course know from science that we have to do a lot. We are already in a very grave situation, we have a climate crisis that is upon us, we can see the examples of that everyday in our environments locally, but also on a global level with floodings, with droughts, with forest fires, with severe weather events, and we know unless we tackle climate change and we do it at a very rapid pace things will only get worse."

Annika Ramskold of the Swedish Giant power company Vattenfall talks a lot about the urgent need to streamline permitting. Then Bo Krogvig of the state owned miner LKAB and future Talga joint venture partner ( most likely ) has a good speech on the need for collaboration between companies.

Bo Krogvig senior vice president of strategic projects LKAB,

"
    I think it's important what minister Bolund and Anika from Vattenfall just went through. Collaboration and to invent things together in cooperation is so essential. I think companies and industries have worked very separate from each other, and I think it's very important to form a new form of entrepreneurial approach when we are going to solve these great challenges. "

Bo continues on to talk about how the company is finding new ways to use it's tailings from the mining process to extract Phosphorus for fertiliser, and also rare earth minerals ( which we know our deposits contain ). The presentation is mainly to do with the HYBRIT I believe, but It's my belief our project is definitely being thought about in the subtext here.

Here's the Video:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.