TLG 4.11% 38.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-7902

1. 4,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800

Yeah I know about the Greens here in Australia and New Zealand, I'm more interested in an opinion on how these events in the Swedish political system may play out for Talga? I'm guessing the Swedish setup is a Mixed Member Proportional ( MMP ) type system like NZ's, where smaller parties quite often end up with a balance of power ? It makes me scratch my head on how the greens feel this ( withdrawing ) can help their agenda ? Can anyone tell me if Per Bouland, the head of the Greens, has come out and said anything about our project in the past, or if he flat out has a policy of no new mining of any type?? I have not been able to find a comment from him on it. Do others believe that, as you have suggested BIP, this could work in our favour? it would seem to me that the Green party, by withdrawing from parliament would have less influence not more? How does that help them stop a reduction in petrol tax? Is this a bad or good thing? This is what I don't really understand about it? I ask again are the greens publicaly calling for the project not to go ahead? I have yet to see any flat out opposition to Talgas proposed project, apart from the rubbish some of the downrampers put on here that can be picked apart in two minutes by anyone with a brain. That doesn't mean there isn't any, I just may have missed it, but I have been looking. To me it seems that the Swedish bureaurocratic machine, meaning the environmental court etc, is a body that does not seem to be easily hurried into action ( much like our own TGA here in Australia, but that's another story ) It leaves me to believe that everything is still on track for permitting next year end of Q1 possibly Q2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $162.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $227.9K 604.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10166 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 72299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.