TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Pabs/Cat420/Albert,Again, to be entirely honest here, your zeal...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Pabs/Cat420/Albert,

Again, to be entirely honest here, your zeal is reminiscent to me of cultish behavior. There have been cults that prophesize the end of the world. The members sell all their possessions, burn friendships, and literally put everything on the line in order to prepare for the end of the world. When they are inevitably wrong, something strange happens. For a few hours they sit quiet. Sweat beads on their individual brows. And then, they come to realize, "Oh, surely it was just a miscalculation! I cant be totally wrong, I just mistook the dates, but the real end-of-the-world is in 2 years! Quick! I must spread the word" The sunk costs fallacy is too much for them. It sounds entirely to me that you have lost perspective.

VW has been grumbling about investing in raw materials for months now, and it did generate some degree of excitement here, given VW's connection with Northvolt. I am struggling to see why VW would give an offer that is any better than LKAB. Please, other than rabid hopium, by what mechanism do you expect VW to provide better funding than Lkab? Why will VW sign a JV that does not require all of the mined ore to be sent directly to VW battery factories? VW has so many materials that it needs, graphite is not the only one. Lithium is supposed to head into deficit prior to anode shortage, starting in 2022. Why would not VW hit other resources first before it hits graphite? And again, how can VW explain to its bankers and shareholders that they invested in a company that does not yet have a permit, that does not yet have proven quality at volume from its own factory?

I hope you are right, but the math does not add up for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.