TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Talga has no immediate plan B outside Sweden, if their Swedish...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Talga has no immediate plan B outside Sweden, if their Swedish holdings fail. Their " plan b" would be revising the application to make it more attractive, that is of course what MT means. There are multiple ways to mine. Issues brought up can be addressed. From reading the laws of Sweden and analysis of mining venture success, MY OWN conclusion is that permitting is practically assured. It just takes a long time. This is MT's biggest gripe; it takes years to hear back on an application. MT would prefer he hears back in 6 months, Yes or No, instead of leaving people hanging for multiple years in limbo.

With regard to a US listing, the biggest proponents are people like Pabs/cat420/Albert. There is some mythical belief that US listing means inclement cash money into the stock, but that simply is not the case. This has been discussed. MT has noted that US investors already have a means of investing in talga if they wish. If talga wanted to do a US listing, it would cost the company a decent chunk of money, to no certain gain. And you are furthermore correct, if anything, a European exchange sounds more logical, and yet, MT maintains his previous stance. Namely, in comparing the ASX vs any other stock exchange, there is no clear benefit which would compel Talga to switch listing, ASX is just fine. Preferred perhaps, since many of the largest holders are already in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.