TLG 1.77% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-8800

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Russia didnt reduce gas supply. Euros f*ed it up them selfs pretty good. We have gas supply contracts with Russia and they honored them to the best of my knowledge. What happened was, the gas from Russia was cheap because we have long term supplies with them. Then, gas prices rose and the geniuses from the German energy companies started to sell gas elsewhere in Europe, depleting the reserves. When the gas reserves started to get low, media started to make false claims like "russia has not send enough gas". Well, they have send the gas they have promised to send. Its just that we numb numbs have sold it to others on the market because the market price of gas was higher than the purchase price from russia. So what did the media actually said? Well, russia has send less gas than they could have send, thats true. But thats because we didnt order more. Its quite easy actually. So when it comes to russia and media outlets in the west, you have to be reeeeaaaallly careful about what you read.

That beeing said, I have no idea what is going on with Ukraine and weather we have to be concerned. Russia is certainly capable of doing military things. Nato has promised Russia to not expand to the east. Which is exactly what Nato did the first chance they got. I wouldnt put it past Puting to remind the west of their promises. So in the end, we have all parties being idiots. The west for going too close to russia and russia for exploring the military option. I dont expect a big nasty conflict either, as that wouldnt be in the best interest of anyone. Its just the market that gets the creeps right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $480.4K 856.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33779 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 46125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.