TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

If I don't lose track, we have old raw material (from the LKAB...

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    If I don't lose track, we have old raw material (from the LKAB hall) milled in Finland that is now used at Swerim. Then we have the trial mining material from last year, which is probably in Finland for processing, to be added to the plant this year. Then we have permission to mine again this year. If they manage everything wisely, the EVA can run non-stop at full capacity. ...the first anode production in Europe...
    I don't know how much the current processing concession is and whether an application has been made for an increase, as NV often does. I'm interested to know whether they have a raw material bunker at Swerim. I hope and expect that we will soon receive a detailed update from the EVA. With a bit of luck, it will also include detailed performance data. The lab should be ready by now, I think.

What I have also completely overlooked so far: We don't just rent the hall at Swerim. With Swerim, we have complete professionals on our side.
    https://www.swerim.se/samverkan/natverk
    They will optimise the process as much as possible. They could also help with the evaluation, as well as in the battery lab. I wonder what exactly we have agreed with Swerim.
    https://www.swerim.se/nyheter/svenska-anoder-ska-ge-varldens-gronaste-batterier
    "Talga and Swerim's pilot plant, with production scheduled to start at the end of the first quarter of 2022, will serve as a commercial qualification and testing facility where existing and new battery technologies will be developed and tested together with battery and automotive customers. ...
    The pilot plant will test both existing and new battery technologies in a globally integrated operation with expertise from Sweden, Japan, Germany and the UK."

And that makes me wonder whether the plant will remain at Swerim even when the factory at Lulea Industrial Park is finished. The cluster is correct. The university is also part of it.
    "Swerim's and Talga's joint pilot plant is a milestone for us as well as for Norrbotten and Europe. This is part of a long-term competence investment where we see a leading cluster for green batteries emerging, says Swerim's CEO Pontus Sjöberg."

Let's hear something, don't make it so exciting... patience patience... grrr

Finally, I have not yet noticed that so many exploration permits have been issued as in the meantime. Two more have already been added. That's five in less than two weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.