TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

All of your previous concerns with the grpahene side of the...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    All of your previous concerns with the grpahene side of the business are valid, and i do wonder why we never heard about the outcome of the ship trial in detail.

No one knows about the permits yet, not MT or LKAB. This is where MT's frustrations are coming into play as Sweden hasnt given any indication if its going to be approved or not to allow Talga to get the ball rolling.

While having LKAB as a partner would of been beneficial, i believe they wanted more equity in the project than MT wanted to give. LKAB are some of the worlds most experienced mining company, with lots of experience in conplicated mine projects. Talag's mine is not complex, im sure we can get someone do dig out the stuff for much cheaper than giving up large amounts of the company.

We havent got long to find out, next 6 months we should know if the permits will be granted. In my belief is is Talga can not get this mine approved (battery tech future industry with extremely low carbon footprint) with all the concessions Talga is making (only mining for 6 months of the year) to preserve reindeer husbandry.

Then no mine will ever cone online in Sweden in our life time, they will kill all foriegn investment and be seen as a a hole of bueracry and red tape.

Anyone who understands battery manufacturing understand that if Talga dont get up and running that Sweden it is directly adding millions and millions of additional carbon yearly into the atmosphere, due to the fact that the anode in europe will be shipped in from China using coal power and petroleum products to be used in their shiny Northvolt plant down the road. (among the other 40+ plants in europe)

It would be a real shame for the world as a whole...because of reindeer... :/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.