TLG 2.13% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

I think the local public relations are very good also in...

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    I think the local public relations are very good also in comparison. Informing people shows that they take it seriously, like groundwater. I also like the comparison with Boliden. They are taking their chances. Keep it up!
    https://mailchi.mp/talga/talga-nyhetsbrev-februari-2022
    https://de-de.facebook.com/pg/talgasverige/posts/?ref=page_internal

I had not yet thought of it that way:
    "Talga's mining in the Vittangi area is not very similar to the mining in Aitik or Kaunis. Talga will mine 100,000 tonnes of graphite ore per year in the first phase at Nunasvaara South, which is less than Boliden Aitik mines in a single day.
    This means, of course, that Talga's mining will have a much smaller impact on nature and the environment simply because the operations are so dramatically smaller.- The fact that we only mine in the summer minimises our impact on, for example, reindeer herding in the area," says Astrid Häggström, environmental engineer at Talga."

or
    "Water bodies should not be adversely affected
    The first water samples were already taken in 2015 in the Vittangi area. Since 2018, work has been ongoing all year round to collect data. - We have taken about 200 samples, says Astrid Häggström, environmental engineer at Talga.- In addition to all the samples we take, we also have fixed measuring stations where real-time data is collected hour by hour continuously. Our process water will be reused to minimise environmental risks. It is extremely important for us to ensure that the water in nearby watercourses isnot affected by the graphite mining,"

It gives the impression that the team is well prepared for all questions and objections.

They also seem to be becoming more confident locally. No wonder if the new employees have joined Talga out of conviction. I like such small information. More of it .)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $562.9K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9943 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.