TLG 1.79% 57.0¢ talga group ltd

You removed the first part of the article..Shares in battery...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    You removed the first part of the article..

Shares in battery company EcoGraf (ASX:EGR) have soared as it reached a milestone in its recycling process that recovers graphite anode material for re-use in lithium-ion batteries for EVs.

The company achieved ‘outstanding’ results of 99.95 per cent carbon purity in testing for its proprietary recycling process that recovers carbon anode material from battery production waste.

EcoGraf is moving ahead with its pilot recycling plant for carbon anode material and is working with several EV (electric vehicle) companies and battery manufacturers on the project.

The company’s proprietary recycling process for lithium-ion batteries does not use any hydrofluoric acid.

In addition to its recycling project, EcoGraf is building a state-of-the-art facility in WA to manufacture spherical graphite products for export markets in Asia, America and Europe.

EcoGraf is developing its TanzGraphite natural flake graphite business in Tanzania for which sales agreements have been negotiated with Germany’s ThyssenKrupp and Japan’s Sojitz.

The Epanko graphite project is located 370km west of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania and has a production capacity of 60,000 tonnes per year over an 18-year mine life.

----

How do you compare TLG to EGR ? Do you think they are direct competitors ?

I feel EGR is undervalued right now (market cap only $174M) with huge growth potential (disclosure: stocks held). We think theyre possibly working with GM and their might be some great announcements coming (but well have to wait and see as this is just speculation)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.0¢ $407.9K 732.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 41252 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.