TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

$3 is really high. It couldn't even get that high during the...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263

$3 is really high. It couldn't even get that high during the hype cycle. I bet even the shareholders won't say it's worth over $3 right now. It would be nice, but hype is only fleeting. Less hype means less room to fall (looking at NVX and others). Can't speak for others but I think the price today is about right all things considered with the company itself + how the whole market is performing at the moment. I didn't expect it to fall so far from the $1.5 range but what can you do.

I bought Talga on the understanding that they are not just a potential graphite miner, but potentially a battery material manufacturing company that happens do to their own mining to cut down their production costs. They want to be in the business of selling Anodes, among other things, and not just raw graphite. I don't think I've read anywhere in any TLG announcements that they plan on selling raw graphite to anybody (somebody please correct me if I'm wrong on that, its an important point).

Additionally one of the core principles is the 'green' supply chain optimization that Talga is working on. So mining graphite in Sweden only to ship it back to the US seems counter to that. With all of this context it should make sense for why Talga isn't currently selling graphite to a manufacturer in the US.

Though anyone in your shoes would be disappointed to see no growth on their investment. Fair enough to that.
    Last edited by JSSF: 23/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.