TLG 2.17% 67.5¢ talga group ltd

I'm responding to all neutro's posts with which I wholeheartedly...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm responding to all neutro's posts with which I wholeheartedly disagree. EVs are not on the decline, not in any way, shape or form. Decline means, sales are less than they were. This is incorrect. Growth rate may be slightly slower due to macro factors which apply to all large purchases, but that is not a decline. Also, don't look at legacy auto's EVs as a guide to what is happening in the broader market. Many legacy automakers are pulling back on their EV programs because THEY cannot sell *their* EVs, because compared to available alternatives, they're overpriced and not as good. But moreover, their makers are losing money on every EV they sell, some to the tunes of tens of thousands per car, and they can't keep doing this or they will go bankrupt. They are still in the early stages of their programs, where cost to produce is high, and they haven't scaled. And at the same time, Tesla and Chinese makers are slashing prices because the HAVE scaled, and they have brought production costs down, so they can drop prices and STILL make a profit. This trajectory has killed legacy automakers who waited too long to jump on board with EVs, and they simply cannot follow on price, so their offerings are unattractive by comparison. More fool them for waiting so long. Anyway, go and look at actual data / graphs of global EV sales and they are still going up and up, not declining. Tesla and the successful Chinese manufacturers are selling every car they make and there are wait times. The biggest selling passenger car on the planet of any type was electric.. in 2023.. the Tesla Model Y, and it will be again this year. Hybrids are, essentially, a joke... they're an ICE car with a tiny battery. They are only surviving because of the fearful who want an EV but they believe all the BS media about all the supposed inconveniences and won't take the leap. There are a lot of very rich and powerful people who stand to lose billions as a result of the EV transition and they will stop at nothing to discredit EVs, particularly Tesla, and Elon along with it. As another poster said, anyone who actually owns an EV loves it, and will tell you that all the negative hype is largely rubbish... all the BS about range, charging, fires, etc. Not to mention that charging infrastructure, battery capacity, charging times etc. will all improve exponentially. The anti-EV FUD is at an all-time high. Don't buy into it. Oh, and buy TSLA, it's on massive sale. IMHO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $256.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $269.5K 393.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8248 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 17667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.5¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ 115485
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.