TLG 6.15% 61.0¢ talga group ltd

I know. I just wanted to show that I'm not making this up and...

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    I know. I just wanted to show that I'm not making this up and that there is a change in thinking. This is not a small paper from the province either. I thought I might share it.

I'm interested in the mood that is able to move politics. As Cementa shows, it can happen surprisingly fast that a law can be changed in a few days. It is important that the masses understand why mining/exploitation is important for the green transition and GD and why the loud voices of the desperate stupid NIMBYs are not right when it comes to the macro view. It's the same here. If some people here did not patiently explain the realistic view again and again, how could the some retailers then get a clear view - from our rampers? If someone in Sweden didn't explain again and again how it looks realistically, some would certainly believe that batteries could be recycled out from reindeer shit because this has sometimes been claimed. I exaggerate, but I've also read some really weird stuff.

I'm sure, if something goes wrong, the pressure will come from the industry (eg NV) and population (you mentioned the new jobs). I have noticed this twice with Cementa and Kaunis. And the pressure moves a lot very quickly. But only if the right people are informed. There are some unanswered arguments against Kallak, but there are none against us. IMO
    If, NV will have a word or two to say. Woxna is not nearly enough and will probably take some time to reopen. I can't imagine that even the dumbest Swedes will sit back and watch shiploads from Africa, Sri Lanka or China dock at NV with a much better resource just around the corner. It is coming to a head and remains exciting.

Some people really think that Sweden is a victim of large-scale capitalist colonialist exploitation when it comes to wind turbines. Others do not know that the raw materials are to be used for the Swedish battery factories and not to go abroad. Education is important, also for the Sami. For us it is all clear as you say but I think every article like this is important. We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.040(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $231.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 66.5¢ 56.5¢ $1.413M 2.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11248 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
61.5¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 6.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 56.5¢ 760495
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.