TLG 1.74% 58.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-5885

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    I realise that I'm also waiting for significant announcements, so I'm taking my time...

Dear yzwboy.
    When I follow your texts I have the feeling that I am going in circles. Here you say "nothing to see except Twitter posts about the "potential"". There you say "Vul has no permit and still sitting at 1.5b mc, a big fish is keeping it here for a reason, let's talk something more useful maybe" and "I find that talga threads have the chillest holders giving investment advices to each other rather than asking some real serious questions ... Just a little observation I find fascinating on the talga thread, no questions just speculations".

I didn't want to go into VUL, but have now changed my mind. I live in the country we are talking about. I have the following picture and that could be wrong.
    I have read a lot on the subject. When I read in the regional press, the local politicians are against lithium extraction from geothermal energy because of the risk of earthquakes. It doesn't matter if they are conservative or green, all of them. As far as I know, VUL doesn't even have its own hole and their plant fits in a sea container. The off-take contracts can only be based on the small print: Once you will be able to deliver we will take this xxx amount from you. The geothermal power plant near Strasbourg is repeatedly shut down because of earthquakes. It is less than 70 km away. The state government of Baden-Württemberg has been governed by the Green Party for almost ten years and yet there is regional resistance everywhere you look. There are many competitors such as regional energy suppliers. The technology is not protected and anyone can use it. ... I believe the DFS is also still pending.

Anyway.
    It may be that you've read over all the hard facts researched and presented here for you and for free, be it the DFS, the test results, all the results about our products, the EVA under construction, the permits for mining and processing and so on and so on. And this is where it differs. VUL has a tiny little plant and not even its own drill hole as far as I know.
    Talga has the DFS, first permits, many products, production facilities, material in process. They will soon be producing final products because they can. You talk about the constant talk of speculation and potential. And on the other hand you talk about a 1.5b mc and "a big fish is keeping it here for a reason" as if they were the facts you had longed for.

"Yet no one is asking questions????"
    But I do. And I'm asking you directly. It seems you don't like our research. Let's do it:
    - I suspect that VUL's mc so far is based solely on potential. Can you give me some facts that were created and that will help me in my investment decision?
    - Both have great potential without a doubt. Who has built the bigger foundation and why?
    - Is a mc based only on potential or speculation a good investment decision for you? And if so or justified why would it be bad in the case of Talga?
    - Are you complaining in the VUL thread about speculation and talk of potential (perhaps under a different name)?

"People finally start posting impressive research, kudos to you all"
    Please on behalf of so many here. I am extremely grateful to the guys here! I really mean it. Maybe you can impress me with your impressive research without speculating or talking about pontential and help me with my investment decision about VUL or TLG. In the opposite case, I still have space on my list that helps me not to stumble over the gaps in the conversation.
    I have asked my questions. What do you mean?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $222.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.5¢ $245.7K 424.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 3900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
58.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.5¢ 59.3¢ 57.0¢ 119480
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.