TLM 1.92% 25.5¢ talisman mining limited

TLM - Australia's Safest Explorer with Upside?

1. 1,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    I will start this thread by declaring my interest. I bought a bunch of TLM shares in 2022 and I plan on holding for a decade, confident of the upside & the limited downside. In my mind there's no question: I truly believe TLM is Australia's safest explorer, with the greatest potential and an extraordinarily low market capitalisation.

My interest in TLM was piqued because one of Australia's most astute mining investors, Kerry Harmanis, was onboard. Unlike many entrepreneurs who come and go, KH is a quiet achiever, he's been in the industry since the 1950s. KH is no fool, with a long history of success and an ability to get people motivated. Most of all, he's committed to shareholder rights & rewarding shareholders. He is a cornerstone investor & he owns (and keeps buying) a bunch of shares. It is said he gave up on retirement to be more involved in TLM.

Unlike many other explorers, TLM has a guaranteed revenue stream from royalties it receives from an iron ore operation. This single fact differentiates it from other explorers who often ask shareholder for more money, on pain of dilution if they fail to cough up. Dilution is something TLM investors don't need to worry about.

What does TLM do with the royalty money? It uses it to explore, explore, explore. It has some excellent territory, even if things have been a little slow this year due to weather. Drilling in 2023 is going to be exciting. There's a lot of ground to be covered!

Can other TLM investors join in & tell us why they picked TLM ahead of other candidates in the exploration business? What made you get into this stock? Why is it better than other juniors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $48.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $7.913K 31.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77784 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 35094 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.