TLM 5.88% 27.0¢ talisman mining limited

TLM - Australia's Safest Explorer with Upside?, page-2

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi BD,

I bought into TLM in January 2022. Like you, I was attracted to its Wonmunna MIN royalty. When I found out that Kerry was at the helm, both as chairman and cornerstone investor, I knew I was dealing with something special. I try to steer clear of explorers. TLM is an exception to the rule. To date, it is the only cash flow positive explorer, (or very nearly cash flow positive), I have encountered on the ASX. I challenge anyone to name another ASX listed cash flow positive explorer. I plan to hold TLM for >10 years, it is only early in the lassonde curve. I also plan to continue accumulating. For reference, I am 22. I recently graduated from uni and have secured my first 'real job'. I am on track to invest >50% of each pay cheque. I plan to cycle weekly between four value miners: ALK, PAN, NML and TLM. Out of those four, TLM is the only explorer. Will be interesting to revisit this post in 10 years, to see if our faith in TLM was well placed. Hopefully Uncle Kerry has made us all rich.

Best wishes.

FH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ $101.6K 390.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11320 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 78186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.