TLM 1.82% 28.0¢ talisman mining limited

I can't stop wondering why someone with the caliber of Russell...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127

I can't stop wondering why someone with the caliber of Russell Gregory has joined the ranks of Talisman mining.

Highly experienced exploration and mining executive Mr Russell Gregory has accepted
    the role of Exploration Manager, commencing on 2 August 2021.
    Mr Gregory is a technically driven geologist with over 15 years of experience in exploration in
    Australia and overseas, as well as project generation across a range of precious and base metals
    gained with one of the world’s leading resource companies. He was most recently Senior Advisor –
    Studies and Technology for Rio Tinto based in Perth, having held numerous senior positions with
    Rio Tinto Exploration and Rio Tinto Iron Ore over the past 14 years, including being part of the team
    that made the recent Winu Cu-Au discovery.
    Mr Gregory holds a Bachelor of Science (Geology) and Master of Geoscience from the University of
    Western Australia and will be responsible for overseeing all of Talisman’s exploration activities and
    will assist with the development of future growth strategies.

My thoughts are that when he reviewed all of Talismans upcoming exploration activities he was very comfortable
    and confident that they are on the right track with there strong pipeline of targets.

They have undergone two large Geophysical surveys.

They engaged independent mineral exploration expert Dr Jon Hronsky to undertake a review of the prospectivity within
    the Cobar Basin and complete a re-interpretation of the major structures potentially controliing mineralisation within the region.
    With positive results.

They have a strong balance sheet underpinned by the uncapped 1% gross revenue royalty produced from the Wonmunna
    iron ore project.

So they announced on 24 January that the Major drilling pprogram was commencing. Looks like maybe they havent hit or seen anything
    to exciting starting at the Bonzer target, can only hope that this drill program eventually can deliver a significant new discovery for all
    Talisman shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $52.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $119.2K 428.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 471222 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 149076 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 96168
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.