TLS 0.00% $3.95 telstra group limited

TLS Chart Action, page-11

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    'the internet of things,yes connectivity for a light globe,fridge,vehicle and drone connectivity,home ehealth(not necessarily tls health) etc etc.So the business model is connectivity revenue.Thats fine,and i would not disagree with the imperative investment in this game changing 5g technology.
    But its still a connectivity utility business model which optus and probably vodafone (maybe vodafone under different control) will b competing for that utility revenue.Also imo such connectivity will bring with it high regulatory control and legal liability ie home health,drone and vehicle connectivity etc.Still 5g is essential for tls to develop.
    But i bought and hold tls for its leading connectivity network and the obvious businesses that can take a competitive advantage of that network.ie advertising,banking etc.
    Absolutely i will not own tls if its direction is to become a leading connectivity network but rather than expand into new proven simple technology business models ,tls tries to become a technology co.Fine a technology department but its high risk and thats y elop concerns me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.93 $96.25M 24.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16267 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 837243 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.