TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

TLS Chart Action, page-16

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    CP remember the poster that called u a meathead,i have a lot of respect for that poster.Not just because she called u a meathead but because her analysis is excellent.Now i have only bought one stock out of many stocks she regarded as buys ,as posted ctx,i sold out with great capital gains plus div's.She recommended recently another stock i was almost ready to buy but didn,t and i missed out on similar profits to ctx.Point being i just wanted to call u a meathead.
    ASX history is littered with co under performance due to ceo's and management.ie bhp write down of alcoa approx $40b,thats billion etc,rio similar write down maybe in mongolia.Ziggy HK jv cost tls billions,thodey selling sou fun cost tls billions plus not applying new technology to sensis cost tls billions the list goes on and on.wow,bal,etc etc
    U should not take a ceo's ability for granted.U need to use what IQ u have ? to make yr own judgments on a co's performance and the decisions the ceo and management make.
    As far as Penn goes,try and keep up cp,i'm not questioning his ability as a ceo,i'm questioning the direction he is taking tls ie trying to become a technology co like google etc etc etc while maintaining a leading connectivity network.
    It's my opinion only,i hold tls because i want tls to not sell businesses like sou fun or autohome,not let sensis rot like fairfax,buy proven businesses that have adapted to new technology.imo its much much safer and high profit growth.
    So clearly penns direction is the network plus becoming a risky technology co,my preference is the network taking advantage of its network by acquiring or developing proven business models that gain a competitive advantage of tls owning the network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.