TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

TLS Chart Action, page-112

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    I have said in the few posting that most of my portfolio is made of TLS shares since I purchased them in 2009 at $3.160 till recently at $4.76, my share value is now $4.06
    The stupid move by some who jump before testing the water need their heads read.
    I am like most of the shareholders very upset with share price and the way things are going so I wrote to ANDREW PENN and he had the decency to reply and I will attached his reply email.
    So all those out there who want to jump you are the ones who are sending our share price down.
    Hope you catch a cold in your next share purchase.

Dear Mr xxxxxx

Thank you for your email and for taking the time to write to me. I understand your concerns as a retiree in wanting our share price to rise and I can also assure you that as the Chief Executive Officer I would also like to see this occur for all of our shareholders.

We believe we have the right strategy to achieve our vision to be a world class technology company that empowers people to connect. As you may know, we are investing up to $3 billion incremental capital expenditure in networks for the future and digitisation of the business, which will drive further improvements in our customer experience. This investment will position us to deliver significant customer benefits, reinforce our market differentiation over the longer term, and deliver business benefits such as capital efficiency, reduced operating costs and increased revenue.

In saying that, we have been disappointed with our share price performance since the half year results announcement. However, while we are operating in a highly competitive market we were able to increase subscriber numbers in mobile and retail fixed plans, and market share in nbn. Regulatory and political factors, and global economic conditions have also had an impact, however we remain in a very strong capital position. We are also undertaking a review of our capital allocation strategy to determine the most effective way of maximising long term shareholder value.

Thank you once again for your correspondence and your keen interest in our performance.

Yours sincerely
    Andrew

Andrew Penn
    Chief Executive Officer
    Telstra Corporation Limited
    Locked Bag 5639, Melbourne VIC 3001

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.