TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

TLS Chart Action, page-3

1. 9,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    As posted i believe its fortunate for tls shareholders the acma spectrum decision and the accc roaming decision will b made within the same month.I can't c the accc making a decision on roaming until the acma auction results r in.(but imo that would just b common sense).
    Common sense would suggest its a lose lose for vodafone,if vodafone is successful in buying some spectrum it weakens their argument requesting roaming because they own everything required to compete in regional mobile ie all it would require is investment like optus and tls.
    On the other hand if vodafone fails to buy spectrum then the accc and acma have to ask the question is mega global telco vodafone serious about being a competitive 3rd australian mobile network owner.
    Tls reminds me of phar lap,but with its 2 front legs tied together,the co has everything any co could ask for to take advantage of new technology businesses.Clearly something is wrong in management.
    Credit where credit is due,penn saved autohome from being given away ie saved billions,appears to me penn main person behind pacnet,but then imo he seems to have dropped the ball regarding new business development.
    Although its early days i believe converting the nbn payments to cash makes sense even if used for buy back or acquisitions,but the obvious problem is tls management is imo failing to identify profitable business opportunities.
    Tls should just employ a down to earth proven business person capable of identifying these various profitable businesses whether domestic or global. Tls with deep pockets plus potential securitization of nbn cash flows is in a great position to buy and grow.ie the ropes cut and off runs phar lap .
    ps and imo the ex boss of nokia is not the direction tls should b taken,ie he's not basic business he is the risky side of technology development which should not b tls's main business direction imo.
    ps Bureacracy/Bureacrats - excessively complicated administrative procedure (accc).Sums up australian economy.
    ps clearly the bidding for 700 must b continuing ,or acma has taken an extended break for easter.I know the bureacrats responsible for a 3 month delay in an anti dumping case blamed the 4 week school holidays for the 3 month delay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.