TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

TLS chart, page-1114

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    Negative divergence on the All Ords. Index has come near previous high but RSI not. Indicating weakness coming to the market.

TLS hourly RSI well into overbought. Hourly price holding around $3.40, but RSI down slope. Negative divergence. Some weakness coming.

So far on weekly (last chart), looking like a doji candle. Opened the week at $3.39. So far, no strong follow through buying.

So far, looking like it was a pump and dump. Sustained uptrend not guaranteed. I'd say it is now going down to fill those gaps $3.24-$3.26 on daily chart. And could fall victim to global markets if global markets were to fall again.

That link I posted the other day didn't open, so down below I pasted most of the article for those interested but couldn't open.

Rykster, jibberish I'm sprouting? I get characters who react like you, that say "hindsight" and who are not a fan of charts. Well, I saw something in the chart that day and bought at $3.12. And because I acted on the chart I made 7K. Did you? Yes, I did feel there was more in it, again going by the chart. But a bird in the hand is worth 3 in the bush. How long did it take you to write that post? A few minutes? It takes me 1 hour to do my posts. Do me a favour and just block my posts. Thanks.

Bought some BBOZ a few days back after the TLS trade. I'm liking the BBOZ chart of late. But still have my eye on TLS.

Neg Div on XAO.jpg

TLS Hourly.jpg

TLS Weekly.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.85 $3.80 $81.46M 21.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 337439 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 404931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.