TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

Lower tip was closing up and nowhere to go after yesterday's low...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    Lower tip was closing up and nowhere to go after yesterday's low of $2.84 then shock $2.83 auction close. It was a capitulation day. It was just short selling from those who determine price. Dump the price down, flush people out, then pump back up.

Finally got our green candle day today and clearly popping out of that upper line, What I had imagined.

I likened the shape to a falling wedge due to the pointy tip that was taking place. Falling wedges can turn back strongly once the wedge breaks out.

RSI had gone way below my conservative 27 line all the way down to 19.23. It was screaming oversold.

Looking at the monthly chart, last month recorded the 3rd biggest monthly drop in TLS history at -13.73%.

The fresh candle developing 2 days into this month looking good and green shoot.

What will happen now is a definite touch back at $3.00 because it is the psychological important level that was broken. If it is more than just a touch on it, then we should get $3.03 and $3.05.

And $3.29 should happen at some point between now and December.

Nice work to those who bought yesterday.

By the way what was the beef that AimDownSight had with people yesterday? Posting about "crap' being written and, "most of you have zero clue as to what you are all doing". Nice pleasant post, very polite and kind person. Hey asshole, if you have more clue than me and others and you are capable of contributing some insight on price action, chart skills, fundamentals opinion on TLS, you are welcome to write more that a few lines.  Don't just burst out a few lines of crap and leave. Why the nasty reaction? You are angry with life, a bit of tension lately? Haven't taken your medication? Keep it nice fella.

Falling Wedge4.jpg

RSI 19.23.jpg

3rd largest monthly drop.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.81 $92.20M 24.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 354732 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 807944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.