TLS 0.26% $3.80 telstra group limited

TLS chart, page-121

1. 9,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    lol shorts have increased because we have a upcoming penn presentation.
    As posted seems imo nearly all decisions over the last 12 to 18 months make sense,clearly penn must get some credit.
    Nickos Katinakis appears common sense to combat the tpg business model,esports simply exciting.
    But can't help it ,for some reason the robyn denholm appointment concerns me ie she is cfo and head of strategy.
    First clearly we need a cfo that can explain the transition figures ,almost a unique challenge for the most skilled cfo considering all figures thrown around.appointment concerns me I hope i'm wrong.
    Not to mention she is also 'head of strategy' which strategy would that be?.
    If I had the unique skills required to provide a cash flow for tls and had been appointed cfo I would be running thru the figures and providing a cash flow forecast to penn including which years will be effected by transition figures ie out to fy22 and by how much taking into account fy17 and now fy18 figures,and shown penn cash flows before agm ie still 2 weeks away.
    The transition figures is what is scaring the crap out of the market,they need to be explained in cash flows.
    imo this should have been a imperative part of the cfo selection process.
    ps just to annoy some,if div not cut from .22 imo sp will rocket because it shows the board does believe in the transition figures been thrown around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $121.3M 32.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8965 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 97349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.