TLS 0.28% $3.63 telstra group limited

You did the right thing buying into TPG and Telstra and now you...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    You did the right thing buying into TPG and Telstra and now you are laughing !!

Yes I have a large position, it is "relative" of course but much bigger than QBE long position and it is bigger than your holding in 2011, already took a very nice profit a few weeks ago and re entered a few days later with much larger position and I am very far in the money on my long.

I had a big position long time ago.....and at that time the Australian Sovereign Wealth Fund was selling one billion shares and managed to push it down to 2.53 if I could remember correctly and I added some at 2.53 and later on it went to over well over 5 or 6 ?

I saw an opportunity in Telstra a few weeks ago and that was the first time I took a trade in Telstra again in many years and normally I don't stay this long on a trade but see a massive potential for a huge profit here and I am willing to adjust my trading to capture this possibility.......5 G technology will have a very positive impact on the bottom line I believe, and market may have under estimated Tesltra being the first.

Global market rally can not last and I am more concerned with a possibility of a sell off in the US and a quick profit is possible going short on the Index.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.63
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.61 $75.99M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 297230 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.64 334206 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.