TLS 0.28% $3.63 telstra group limited

I believe......"it is a belief" like an OPINION which means HUGE...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I believe......"it is a belief" like an OPINION which means HUGE ZERO/ NOTHING that Telstra has changed fundamentally and the bottom was firmly in place at 2.62.

I can see the higher LOW and higher HIGH from now on and as long as that trend stays and the trade still working, I will personally stay on my TRADE....would not worry about any gaps....and will not exit my trade till it finishes and will keep topping on dips.

This approach is only for ME and not recommended for others and it is not an advice and only an OPINION which has a zero value.

I see once in 10 year opportunity/trade in Telstra and the potential for massive profit is very real.
    It is not easy to trade in and out on every tick up and down and most traders will sell out only to re enter at higher Price and get caught and on an opportunity like Telstra, a different strategy may be required to capture the most potential.
    I am not an investor but longer time frame may be required this time around.

We may still see some news which no one can foresee but without a huge negative shock like market collapse it is highly unlikely we see Telstra goes back down to 2.62 and it has more chance of it going to pass through 3.40 and hitting 3.75

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.63
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.61 $75.99M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 297230 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.64 334206 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.