TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

TLS chart, page-262

1. 34,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    TLS needs to do something about FoxTel to stop this sinking feeling and I do not mean doing stuff to cricket matches and all the usual behavior affecting cricket that has been so documented from India to South Africa to Dubai.

I mean something like getting News to take it off them at a fair price or doing an IPO or giving it away for free if no trade sale can be achieved.

FoxTel May be a good case study in the problems of crony capitalism and was a very bad story pervading the outgoing Government. To just protect it and prop it up with this naive and flawed cricket rights experiment in the year that cheating was accepted by the cricketing governing body of Australia, the whole thing is laughable, incompetent and insipid.

TLS should give FoxTel away for free to TLS customers or something and try to use every available mechanism to stop the losses and force News’ hand in the contractual obligations.

Otherwise TLS sholders will just face the misery of the last decade over and over and over again IMHO but pls DYODD of let us say the last decade of TLS and FoxTel.
    Last edited by JCoure: 22/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.