TLS 0.52% $3.89 telstra group limited

Yes zabbro, I had mentioned a few days ago that we should get at...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    Yes zabbro, I had mentioned a few days ago that we should get at least $2.93 on this run. That was the minimum. But I think we will get more.

Like I said earlier, TLS is undervalued purely because of the hefty declines it has seen across 3.5 years. The damage and oversell has been huge at -61.4% for a top ASX listed company. That is a ridiculous amount of decline for a top 10 non resource company.

This thing is going to have another go at $3.41 (23 August high) and then correct back to $3.79 of last January. The report doesn't matter, it wont be a shocker. And as long as it is not a shocker and things are chugging along averagely as TLS has been doing AND the dividend is maintained (which it will, unless Penn and Muller want to be certified clowns), TLS will rise. To answer your question: Yes, I think there is a high (>75%) possibility it will be back to above $3.00 sometime before they report. Because we are also in the dividend "cum" period as it is called. The stock is currently trading "cum-dividend".

We also need a tailwind. And this is the ASX itself to go up. With the combination of an oversold TLS, cum-dividend and tailwind of ASX rising, we should see back above $3.00 sometime in the next 7 weeks and see TLS outperform this year (ie, close the ASX vs. TLS gap I posted yesterday). Add to that a glimmer of positive news and it will shoot. The ASX back to and above 6000 would be great.

Coming back to business, Next up is the feature on the chart at $2.97. The candles between 12-13 December have a low and high respectively of $2.97. This is not a gap, but TLS has a habit of bridging these features. In other words, you can bet TLS will trade at $2.98 soon.

2.93 Arrived.jpg

Bridge.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.