TLS 0.52% $3.83 telstra group limited

Hopper, mostly TLS yes. Sometimes NAB and NCM. Over the years, I...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    Hopper, mostly TLS yes. Sometimes NAB and NCM. Over the years, I decided to choose one big ASX stock and stick to it and learn its movements and behavior well. The more time you spend with it, the better you will know it. Practice makes perfect. And why not apply this to trading a stock and become very good at an activity that can make you money.

RWC is not a stock. It is a mentality I came up with that stands for "Relax with Cash". It is what I recommend doing most of the time while waiting for the right time to enter a stock. I have found that to make money trading, you need to be patient and just relax with cash for most of the time, that is, hold cash and wait. Example, 70% of time should be holding cash and not placing a trade, placing a trade only 30% of the time. Example, in the space of 1 year, be in cash for most part of the year, say 8 months. The remaining 4 months will contain the opportunity to buy low. Placing only 4 good trades per year will make you enough money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.