TLS 1.31% $3.88 telstra group limited

TLS chart, page-910

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Well,Bert i'm definitely not heavy or long for the many reasons previously posted.
    I want to add if i feel something is happening but i feel that is probably 12 months away if not longer and with the possibility not at all under penn as far as returning profit to historical levels which imo it should almost b under the thodey agreement.Even if lagging..
    At the moment my little non technical brain is trying to work out the future banking system,so i have banks including tyro on my watch list but imo its also far to early to get a grip on the future banking business model especially when the govt and rba must continue to protect the big 4 as they pay to much co tax to the govt.
    Relevance to tls,the big 4 and tls r regarded as mum and dad retirement stocks.
    So just a couple of points re future banking.
    -the rba is now seriously looking at its own crypto currency so no more black economy in the future or a restricted black economy.What will this mean for banking profits.
    -the rba is concerned about apple and facebook entering the banking sector,hmm .
    -the big four reliance on high house prices and credit cards.??
    So I will b watching how tyro report plus any other banking news.
    Its all electronic so will b interesting to see if tls can compete in providing connectivity and security.etc etc ie eftpos connections etc for all these new banking technologies and make a profit from it.
    As posted some time back imo tls is one big start up,its entire business model is changing just like the banks.But tls is obvious in an excellent position to gain from the changes.
    Being simple,as posted thats y i prefer tls heavily expand into new technology energy supply including conventional gas because i'm not convinced tls can compete with sml agile IT co's both asx listed and private.ie NAS.
    ok wrong thread but i was replying to Bert.
    Again feb reporting season should b interesting,excluding tls which i expect a boring report.I expect chairman to repeat his lower profit forecasts and if merger approved i expect penn to repeat his competition threats from nbn and tpg/vodafone.
    Anyone want to throw in a positive thing penn could say ? The only thing i can think of is a material increase in NAS/enterprise profit but i doubt it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.050(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.89 $3.85 $87.75M 22.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 288046 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 626236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.