TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

Telstra has held its ground exceptionally well considering the...

1. 246 Posts.
    Telstra has held its ground exceptionally well considering the market took a dive to the tune of - 58.1 points or 1.1%

It seems the potential sale of Telstra's foxtel holding has investors excited, not even the recent outages which have produced a lot of negative sentiment from retail customers who have indicated they want to exit their contracts has bothered investors which is a very good sign and my it continue

most of you already knew about Bank stocks and the recommendation to sell into the rally, well we had the month long move upwards where banks had performed quite well, we are now entering another volatile period to the down side with a renewed focus on commodity debt with a mix of retail debt thrown in for good measure, Banks will start talking about the losses incurred and the effect we the general public can expect from the write downs, I am expecting further interest rises from the BIG4

There is going to be a lot of concern about china and its ability to juggle and support its extraordinary debt while continuing to grow the economy.
    China will come up with measures to pigeon hole their debt in response to global market concerns

Britain's exiting (Britexit) from the Euro zone is in the headlines , Britain will decide to stay put for now as its exit would have substantial negative effects on the global economy not to mention its own

As hair raising as things will get I am looking forward to a slingshot rally in the second half of the year as previously stated based on world wide Government's determination to stave of deflation market volatility and or economic down turn through uniformed stimulus consisting of a mix of reforms as well as targeted sector stimulus

Australia's real economy will slow due to global economic slowdown affecting China Japan and Europe, more strain in the real estate sector will produce more bad loans personal loan type debt will start rearing its ugly head
    I am not expecting any straight talk from the media on this matter I fact we will see even more conflicting information the BIG 4 will put a positive spin on the debt issue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.