TLS 0.13% $3.83 telstra group limited

tls is the real deal, page-5

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I'm not selling you short smally F - what i quoted was true, you say 'buy' after you buy and then you say 'sell' after you sell. And you're right most here on HC a) wouldn't listen to you and b) there is not the $ here either - so most of here are confused why you bother. And for the record a lot of money was wiped off tls late this afternoon, other than profit taking, would love an explanation on that.

I would refer to you as a safe pip trader, you're using a "bricks and mortar' stock like Telstra and scraping small percentages with a good size capital (I think), most decent traders would use something with a bit more of a swing to it. good luck to your trading tho
    I sold a good chunk out at the high 5.50's - and yes i do remember you saying it was going higher at the time.
    I'm not sure about the inside trading, will leave that alone imo
    I find myself coming back to tls forum just to see what you and crazy P are crapping on about, call it therapy if you like, but don't get your knickers in a knot if 600ml/gassin and the like correct your rants

peace out
    Pus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.005(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.82 $23.93M 6.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 471369 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 443294 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.