TLS 0.13% $3.83 telstra group limited

yes, had been doing that but unfortunately use etrade, which is...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    yes, had been doing that but unfortunately use etrade, which is down many mornings
    and often want to buy large amounts (more than i have available funds on etrade)
    @ThereAbouts thx for help, I'm all sorts of investor sometimes long term sometimes trade, this market i prefer short term trades but I'm stuck holding all these stocks they put me on to
    Today I myself will be buying CBA if it hits around $70, happy to put that up here in advance, have done that a few times in the last 9 months or so
    may try a couple of other banks also, at least I know they will bounce, BHP will wait in the $14 ish to get $2 out of it
    With these sort of stocks I'm quite safe at these levels but to get me into ANZ at $28 , then again at $23 80 and Nab at $26.50 just 2 weeks ago, when all I did was all Ords to get me BHP at $14.50 and be talked out of it (he said it was too risky)
    May call Westpac who i bank with to see if they have a platform
    any advice ?
    im sick and tired of being used by these fiends or incompetent professionals, and talking me out of selling telstra, looking at that chart at $5.60 which actually i lowered from my initial sell of $5.70, smacks of incompetence and I don't understand the rationale.  He muttered something about the dividend at the time, but I've lost more than the divi now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.005(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.82 $26.12M 6.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 269064 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 435229 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.