TLS 0.82% $3.64 telstra group limited

Mongrel,i am basically summarizing jim rogers (ex soros partner)...

1. 9,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Mongrel,i am basically summarizing jim rogers (ex soros partner) what u r suggesting is economic history,the problem is there r no economic history books covering such current global economic conditions ie negative interest rates,US debt ie by memory $20 trillion (not to mention global debt)and growing etc,not to mention if US defaults unless trump gets his no debt ceiling,combined with china potentially becoming the largest economy and potential competing reserve currency etc etc etc all new economics and yellon and our rba etc wouldn't have a clue,every time they open their mouths it damages certainty .
    It wasn't that long ago the rba suggested be careful what u wish for when business was screaming for a lower AUD from the 1.05 level ,rba suggesting a high dollar good for imports and holidays.,Now the rba says .80 is to high.These r the people in control yellon ,the rba etc etc
    So just my opinion,when i start to feel a little to confident i read jim rogers updated opinions and it makes me a little more cautious in my investing.
    Just for the record,rogers suggests the US share market will continue to rise until a serious correction,then he suggests the fed will step in once again with another QE and the US markets will set records again as investors feel the fed has everything under control,then he suggests a catastrophic correction and no fed QE will b believed by the market and the sheet hits the fan.
    So my only suggestion is a little caution .
    ps GR i found penns retail presentation much more informative and convincing especially regarding NAS and seacable business.
    ps Mongrel and y currently i only own 2 stocks,one being tls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.64
Change
-0.030(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $42.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.67 $3.64 $56.57M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 $3.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.65 55798 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.65
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.66 $3.67 $3.64 5377805
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.