TLS 1.39% $3.66 telstra group limited

tls price soars @ hc, page-2

1. 831 Posts.
    I reiterate my earlier predictyion that Ziggy Switkowski is on the way out. The question is when. Timing is critical to his intending and already planned departure and the terms of his package considering internal opposition to any benefit of significance being given to him and public outrage at his failures from Sausage to PCCW and the $4 billion.

The Prime Minister has been informed and has backed a face saving exit for this man. Why I don't know. But the pressure is already up for the dismemberment of this 'Jewel in the Crown' with the Murdochs and Packers knives out and sharpened already for a slice of the corpse at bargain basement prices.

Ziggy has already stated his intention but cannot go until a plausible excuse is available and thats not likely. All ex Telstra management who disagreed with him and who were muzzled and threatened with legal action also have their knives out. I am somewhat puzzled as to why the media has extended the courtesy of a deafening silence on this issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
0.050(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.66 $3.60 $194.6M 52.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106561 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 1245826 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.