TLS 1.09% $3.62 telstra group limited

hi dreamcatcher1, great to hear you beleive in telstra.on the...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    hi dreamcatcher1, great to hear you beleive in telstra.
    on the climate, yes science is great if its accurate and announced to the public in a truthfull manner.
    on sunday just past, professor Richard Lindzen arguably the worlds finest climate scientist scoffed at gillards tax.
    He stated that there is no dissagreement in the scientific community that gillards tax will have "NO" impact on climate. all as stated in the melbourne herald sun.
    Lindzen is a professor of meteorology at the Massachusetts institute of technology and a former lead author of the intergovermental panel on climate change.
    Lindzen further stated that gillards tax would do nothing for practical purposes and further stated it would do nothing if the whole world put carbon taxes on their people.
    so which science do we beleive? professor garnaut whose experience is in economy. and as reported by andrew bolt of the melb. herald sun, has shares in GDY, which share price had collapsed before the carbon tax announcement.
    in my opinion, i think Lindzens experience is more relevant, and if all the countrys in the world carbon taxes cannot change the climate why should we here in australia be forced into paying it because gillard is in a position she cant say no to bob brown or she will be out of govt. a lot of people are struggling with living costs right now.
    in a poll yesterday 80% of australians are against the tax, and gillard for lying. she will get slaughtered in a landslide next elction. she only got in this past one by conniving with brown and the independants.
    she got into govt. on a promise to the public there would be no carbon tax under her reign.
    back to telstra, i am in it for the dividend and franking, as i cant see anything any better value at the moment.
    there`s also a chance of a mild capital gain also.
    ive day traded for 30 years but this market we are in right now is a difficult one for penny dreadfulls.
    best of luck with tls.
    the climate does its own thing, so i cant help you with that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.040(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.68 $3.61 $73.49M 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 211809 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 336517 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.