TLS 1.09% $3.62 telstra group limited

Dreamcatcher1, it will be a long time before we see any of the...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dreamcatcher1, it will be a long time before we see any of the improvements your talking about.
    For a start the carbon tax is just another con. on the australian public, so juliar can appease the greens and keep herself in power till the end of her current term so she can build up points towards getting a lifetime pension.
    its a con just like the year 2000 millenium bug when people stored up housefulls of food and water.
    its also a con just like the recent "end of the world" prediction just passed. we are all still here.
    There`s another prediction coming, the mayan calendar ran out in december 2012, so the worlds gotta end, so predictors are saying. theres an easy answer to that one, the mayan`s couldnt count past 2012.
    While juliar has said she "never" would introduce a carbon tax while she was in power, she "has never" said by what amount her tax would change the temperature- because it wont,,it cant. australia`s contribution to the worlds climate change is miniscule.
    The worlds climate has always changed and these current lot of climate scientists fear they need to be heard to justify their positions, otherwise nobody would know they exist. juliar has used an economy expert to put fear into us about the climate, what relevance is he.?
    He is about as relevant as an ex attempted usa president polititan al gore who went round the world putting fear into people with his film 'inconvenient truth' which turned out a pack of lies, but he didnt tell us he was making many millions of dollars for himself to repair the dissapointment of missing the usa presidency.
    Copenhagen has been called copenfloppen, while it was cold outside they used massive amounts of heating to warm the women walking around in flimsy dresses.
    The greens, pollies, & independants, are all being driven around in petrol engined commonwealth cars, what a joke.

i am afraid that the greens leader bob brown has got juliar in his control and they are running & ruining this country.
    any share price going up today over the carbon tax ann. is purely speculation. they can come down again when people relise thy have been conned.
    i hope you are right about the nbn being successfull though, as i have man tls shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.040(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.68 $3.61 $73.49M 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 211809 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 336517 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.