TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

TLS the stock we all needed in our portfolio???, page-3

1. 5,822 Posts.
    Hi Arthur ... nothing definitive yet but my gut tells me that stocks such as TLS,MAY,CML etc that have been trashed lately are going to be very attractive as market now moving away from GROWTH to INVESTING ...

Those with ADJUSTED P/E's such as above have upside potential simply because they will be 'stand-out' in the relative Sectors ... so to speak ... and have good fundamentals ...

I think recent events are only HALF the story ... the same in the US ... the market is simply cleaning house ... a more intelligent approach rather than 'thrash and trash' everything as in the past ...

We may be seeing the new support levels for these stocks on which will be based some nice upside to the end of the year ... I suspect some big plays are occuring.

I am anti-TLS ... but if what we are seeing now translates into CONSOLIDATION ... then we know what usually comes next ...

I will be crunching some numbers in order to be ready if any LONG opportunities occur ... as usual the early birds ... etc ...

Cheers ...

This is only my view ... read the red stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.